Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of genetically modified foods, contaminated produce and toxic commercial agriculture, people are becoming more interested in taking control of their food sources. From Earth to Health takes the fear out of organic gardening through step-by-step methods. Discover the time-tested techniques to maximize the quality and quantity of produce for optimal nutritional value. This book is for all experience levels of gardeners from the vice to the small market farmer.
- Author BiographyDavid Schleicher has been gardening organically for the last 40 years. After a career in the automotive world of Detroit, he moved to the wilds of northern Michigan with his wife Jan to live a more sustainable lifestyle. He doesn't have a green thumb, but does have brown knees and dirty fingernails. His passion for growing the highest quality vegetables oozes from every page. He does lectures and seminars and you can find more information at www.FromEarthtoHealth.com.
- Author(s)MR David a Schleicher
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.