All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionHow successful have the Nordic Agrarian-Centre Parties been in transforming themselves from class parties to catchall parties drawing significant support from voters engaged in the n-primary sectors of the ecomy? Using case studies from five comparable countries, David Arter provides an insightful account of an historic group of parties who still wield distinctive strength in the Nordic region. This detailed profile, the first ever in English, makes a unique contribution to the topical issues of party adaptation and institutional modernization.
- Author BiographyDavid Arter, Nordic Policy Studies Centre, University of Aberdeen, UK Anders Widfeldt, Dag Arne Christensen, David Arter, Jorgen Goul Andersen, Jan Bendix Jensen, Gunnar Helgi Kristinsson, David Arter.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2001
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width153 mm
- Height219 mm
- Edited byProfessor David Arter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.