All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the millions of people worldwide who suffer from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and other fatigue-related illnesses, there is only one best-selling guide - FROM FATIGUED TO FANTASTIC. This new, completely updated third edition incorporates the latest advances in science and techlogy to help alleviate the baffling, often dismissed symptoms associated with severe, almost unrelenting fatigue. Dr. Teitelbaum's integrated treatment programme is based on the clinically proven results of his landmark study and on his more than thirty years of experience in working with patients to overcome their illnesses. Using the most current information, Dr Teitelbaum helps his readers evaluate their symptoms and develop an individual programme to eliminate them. Specific guidelines for diagsis and care are clearly and concisely presented, along with supporting scientific studies and treatment recommendations that include the latest and best strategies for using prescription and over the counter medicines, nutritional supplements, alternative therapies and/or dietary and lifestyle modifications. In addition to providing cutting-edge research, up to date scientific information and practical advice, Dr. Teitelbaum offers the compassionate understanding of one who has, himself, battled and overcome these disorders.
- Author BiographyJacob Teitelbaum, M.D., is a board-certified internist and leading researcher in the field of chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. He has a specialized practice for CFIDS/fibromyalgia patients in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Author(s)Jacob Teitelbaum
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.