All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionFor all those who live in fear of never quite measuring up, this honest account of one woman's spiritual crisis provides a new look at the transforming power of God's grace in the midst of weakness. Readers will be encouraged to relinquish the role of spiritual orphan and embrace a forgiving heavenly Father.
- Author BiographyRose Marie Miller and her husband Jack began World Harvest Mission and traveled worldwide. Since his death in 1996, she continues to travel and speak at women's conferences and retreats. Check out www.whm.org for speaking schedule and Sonship conferences.
- Author(s)Rose Marie Miller
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight170 g
- Width132 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.