Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn the autumn of 2009 there was a 90 year record breaking freeze in the town of Sheridan, WY and in the Big Horn Mountains nearby. In May of 2010 three feet of sw was dropped in town and more in the mountains delaying the start of the fishing season by three weeks. During those three weeks and for several Wyoming was drenched with slow soaking rains that flooded towns and filled reservoirs to over flowing. That provided the moisture for an amazing season of wild flowers in the mountains. I recorded the wild flowers in a book which I called A Procession of Flowers. The autumn of 2010 was quite a bit different from the year before. It didn't freeze until late in October. This book continues the telling of our visits to the mountains and the beauty we saw there.
- Author BiographyEven as a little girl the natural world was the author's chosen playground. The northwest corner of Wyoming was a smorgasbord of nature for this active youngster. She spent as many hours of the summer out in the mountains as she could. She loved to see the wildflowers and fall foliage. This year the warm autumn lasted until the middle of November and the fall foliage was spectacular!
- Author(s)Becky Bereman Grimes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.