All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to topology eases readers into the subject by building a bridge from the familiar concepts of geometry to the formalized study of topology. Focuses on congruence classes defined by transformations in real Euclidean space, continuity, sets, functions, metric spaces, and topological spaces, and more. Exercises and Problems. Includes 101 black-and-white illustrations. 1974 edition.
- Author(s)Henry Graham Flegg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.