All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn 21 essays on communicative gesturing in the first two years of life, this vital collection demonstrates the importance of gesture in a child s transition to a linguistic system. Introductions preceding each section emphasize the parallels between the findings in these studies and the general body of scholarship devoted to the process of spoken language acquisition. Rewned scholars contributing to this volume include Ursula Bellugi, Judy Snitzer Reilly, Susan Goldwin-Meadow, Andrew Lock, M. Chiara Levorato, and many others.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/10/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, tables, references, index
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarol J. Erting,Virginia Volterra
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.