Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt was Dylan Thomas that described Swansea once as 'The Graveyard of Ambition', but back in 2001, a small group of supporters discussed the possibility of forming a supporters' trust. Just three months later that group was thrust to the forefront of a battle to save a football club that had for so long toiled in the lower reaches of the Football League. Now, just twelve years later, the club is established in the Premier League and is competing in Europe. From Graveyard to Ambition: The Official History of the Swansea City Supporters' Trust tells a remarkable story of a football club and fans who stood up to be counted and are w one of the most admired clubs in European football.
- Author BiographyPhil Sumbler is Chairman of Swansea City Supporters' Trust and a lifelong Swans fan. He has previously been a co-author on Vetch Field Voices, 100 Swansea Greats, Another Day At The Office: The Roger Freestone Story and The Tony Ford Story. He also runs the Swans premier unofficial website planetswans.co.uk. He lives in Swansea.
- Author(s)Phil Sumbler
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note18
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.