All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the antidote to the rather wholesome, oh-so-serious and often smug range of pregnancy literature currently on offer. It's a story for women everywhere who have been, are or want to be pregnant. Mel Giedroyc, from Mel & Sue , has based the book on her own experiences of pregnancy and birth and the dramas which ensue, and it covers everything from the usual morning sickness, food cravings and getting a seat on the bus, to the t-so-usual talking in Latin to the foetus through a shower attachment and falling in love with the Epidural anaesthetist. It's a witty and insightful narrative of events leading up to the birth of a first baby through the eyes of an excited, shambolic and slightly at sea, thirty-something, who pens the trials and tribulations of her journey to motherhood.
- Author BiographyMel Giedroyc is the son of a Lithuanian Lady-Bishop and All Creatures Great & Small's Christopher Timothy. As a direct result of her rather obscure parentage, Mel spent most of her childhood putting her hand up cows' bottoms whilst reciting the Lord's Prayer. Mel's brother, Vclav, is a stunt-double for the dogs on Pets Win Prizes and her sister, Denise, is a Welsh Nationalist who weaves her own pants.
- Author(s)Mel Giedroyc
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight4 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.