CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Hiccups to Hospice: A Survival Guide for the Cancer Caregiver is the premier how-to manual for caregivers tending cancer patients. Written from firsthand kwledge, Betty Garrett's touching story tells how she learned to survive during her husband's 18-month battle with esophageal cancer. Hard lessons learned and valuable research fill this small book with encouragement and empowerment for anyone tending a loved one through a debilitating disease.
- Author(s)Betty E Garrett
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.