All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines six case studies of insurgencies from around the world to determine the key factors necessary for a successful transition from counterinsurgency to a more stable situation. The authors review the causes of each insurgency and the key players involved, and examine what the government did right - or wrong - to bring the insurgency to an end and to transition to greater stability.
- Author(s)Angel Rabasa,Audra K. Grant,Caroline Reilly,David Ucko,John Gordon,Peter Chalk,Rebecca Zimmerman,Scott K. McMahon,Stephanie Pezard
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.