All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Sherry Appel asked hundreds of women to recall the most memorable and valuable words their mothers had told them, there came an outpouring of things practical and indispensable, some familiar and many surprising. This beautiful book celebrates the special relationship between mothers and daughters and captures the wisdom and common sense that comes from many lifetimes of experience. It is a gift that one can give without remembering something her own mother said. Advice like: If you don't love it in the store, you'll never wear it; Make friends with people who encourage and inspire you; and When you fall, pickup something while you're down there!
- Author BiographyA gift of mothers' advice to treasure, full of simple yet powerful ideas that comprise the experience of generations.
- Author(s)Allen Appel,Sherry Conway Appel
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2017
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight204 g
- Width114 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.