All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide book will rescue you from the dilemmas that you face with your teenager. Brimming with tips and insights, it will assist you in planning for your child's independence . Your role as parent will officially change to mentor.
- Author BiographyAuthor Bethany Williams is an executive mother of three. Her experiences as a single parent molded and shaped her perspectives. She documents the keys to a successful journey from parent to mentor that will alleviate the struggles and fights that erupt in the household, teaching you to connect to your teen on a whole new level. This book aims to create a path to harmony and independence allowing you to become part of the solution. She has successfully raised her daughter to adulthood and is currently raising two boys through the teenager years while holding a high-level executive position at PricewaterhouseCoopers. She was awarded one of the 'Top 25 Women to Watch' in business from the Dallas Business Journal in 2010. She lives in Dallas with her husband, Michael, and with two of her children. Her adult daughter lives in Dallas.
- Author(s)Bethany Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jake Dixon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.