From Nothing to Everything: An Inspiring Saga of Struggle and Success from GBP2 to a GBP200 Million Business by Rami Ranger (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Nothing to Everything tells the extraordinary story of Rami Ranger, award-winning business-owner, philanthropist and political reformer. Beginning with a dramatic flight from home during the turmoil of the break-up of India in 1947, Rami's journey takes in the assassination of his father, childhood hardship under the guiding hand of his mother, emigration to England and the long fight against prejudice to achieve success on a scale he could hardly have imagined as a naive young immigrant in London in 1971. Having founded his first enterprise with just GBP2 and a typewriter in 1987, Rami w oversees Sun Mark, a GBP160-million-a-year operation that has become one of Britain's fastest-growing and most decorated businesses. The business has received a record-breaking five successive Queen's Awards and Rami himself has been awarded the MBE for his efforts to foster greater social and political opportunities for the British Asian community. En route from poverty to riches, Rami offers lessons in business and lessons in life, drawing heavily on the values instilled in him by a mother who, having lost her husband, home and ancestral homeland, refused to give up on her children.As Rami himself puts it: My story shows that one does t need a rich father, an elite education or the old schoolboy network to help one in life. What one needs is self-respect, ethics, commitment and empathy for others. It has indeed been a journey from thing to everything for one of the most successful British Asians of his generation - and his story, told in his own words, provides an inspiration for anyone who faces obstacles in their quest to fulfil their dreams and ambitions.
- Author BiographyHaving founded his first enterprise with just GBP2 and a typewriter in 1987, Rami Ranger now oversees Sun Mark, a GBP160-million-a-year operation that has become one of Britain's fastest-growing and most decorated businesses. The company has received a record-breaking five successive Queen's Awards and Rami himself has been awarded the MBE for his efforts to foster greater social and political opportunities for the British Asian community.
- Author(s)Rami Ranger
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight608 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.51Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.