Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSay goodbye to shoulder pain with a Self-Care book that enables you to take control and experience Aaah RELIEF! Here's a secret: most shoulder conditions can be successfully addressed and healed with simple self-care and attention to the involved muscles - the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is the Commander-N-Chief of the shoulder - every shoulder condition involves the rotator cuff in some way. This book may help you to: avoid unecessary surgery, throw away expensive drugs that don't work and pass up endless physical therapy.
- Author(s)Peggy Lamb
- PublisherMassage Publications.
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMassage Publications.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.