All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBooks about failed marriages abound on bookstore shelves. Readers in search of resources to re-energize themselves in the wake of a divorce can find vast and varied literature on inward and outward healing. So why ather book on divorce? From Pain to Peace offers a unique perspective on post-marriage relationships. The premise of this work is that everyone benefits from establishing healthy relationships after divorce-primarily ex-spouses, but also the children and other family members and friends. This book promotes the act of forgiveness that lies at the heart of the healing process. Written in a lively and engaging style and using frequent support from Scripture, this book offers a Christian view on the subject. Also included are personal experiences as well as testimonials from others to support this premise. Stories are included from people in variety of roles-for example, ex-spouses, ex-in-laws, children, and stepchildren-who share their feelings and experiences and who recount stories of their own divorce process.
- Author BiographyAfter years of working with broken people through different recovery venues such as Divorce recovery and various 12-step groups, Robin Gilbert Luftig founded Renew Ministries in 2009 with the purpose of sharing God's plan for healing with spiritually- and emotionally-broken men and women. She has written From Pain to Peace: A Journey to Peace After Divorce and often speaks on what she discovered from her research. Robin communicates openly and practically with great energy, passion, humor, warmth, and grace. Because of her compassion for brokenhearted people, Robin counts serving all of God's people as one of her greatest privileges in life. Robin is currently working on, Ten Days to Live: How God Used a Brain Tumor to Heal a Heart. This personal memoir tells of redemption and triumph over brokenness when she faced paralyzing fear and discovered that there is no place so far from God that He cannot reach through and redeem a willing heart. Robin and Lew are the parents of five wonderful children.
- Author(s)Robin Gilbert Luftig
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.