All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionAn unusual and illuminating account of the Iranian revolution of 1979, based upon the authorOs long conversations with the Shah in the weeks before his downfall, and upon his own 33-month experience in prisonNthe first testimony to come from a survivor of the Islamic republicOs jails.
- Author BiographyEhsan Naraghi founded Teheran UniversityOs respected Institute of Social Studies and Research in the early 1960s, later moved to UNESCO, and returned to Iran in 1975 to become director of the Institute of Research and Planning in Science and Education. He now lives and works in Paris.
- Author(s)Ehsan Naraghi
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.