Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Piltdown Man to Point Omega is a fresh, comprehensive, interdisciplinary, and incisive analysis of the evolutionary theory of the French Jesuit priest and scientist, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. The book enables the reader to access the thought of this enigmatic figure.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Noel Keith Roberts, a Jesuit-educated author, completed a Ph.D. in physical chemistry at the University of Tasmania, Australia, and holds degrees in economics (Western Australia) and divinity (Melbourne). Dr. Roberts has undertaken research at the universities of Oxford and Munich and has published extensively in scientific, medical, and theological journals. Formerly he was Associate Professor of Chemistry at the University of Tasmania.
- Author(s)Noel Roberts
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- Series TitleStudies in European Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note1 ill.
- Weight470 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.