CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative volume analyzes decision-making in American foreign policy using Eastern Europe as a case study. It focuses on specific functional issues, such as the influence of the American-Eastern European ethnic population on policy, the ecomic relationship between the U.S. and Eastern Europe, and the effect American human rights policies have on its dealings with the region. While focusing on this one region, From Potsdam to Poland also considers the intellectual and moral dilemmas that confront the United States in formulating its foreign policy.
- Author Biographyrrett /f Stephen /i A.
- Author(s)Stephen A. Garrett
- Date of Publication08/12/1986
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.