All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Adventist literature showing the dramatic shift by the Seventh-day Adventist North American Church' attitude towards one of the most fundamental rules designed by God for the protection of human life-the Sixth Commandment which forbids the murder of incent human beings. A careful research indicating that financial profit moved the church leadership to tolerate the offering of abortion on demand services to the patients of several hospitals owned and managed by the Adventist organization.
- Author(s)Nic Samojluk
- Date of Publication20/11/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.