All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can the United Nations, regional and subregional organizations, government dors, and other policymakers best apply the tools of conflict prevention to the wide range of intrastate conflict situations actually found in the field? The detailed case studies and analytical chapters in From Promise to Practice offer operational lessons for fashioning strategy and tactics to meet the challenges of specific conflicts, both potential and actual.
- Author BiographyChandra Lekha Sriram is an associate at the International Peace Academy, where she directs the conflict prevention project. Karin Wermester is senior program officer at IPA. She is a contributing editor to Peacebuilding as Politics: Cultivating Peace in Fragile Societies.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Height230 mm
- Edited byChandra Lekha Sriram,Karin Wermester
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.