All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionHow do two ideologically opposed governments co-operate? The Unionist government struggled to answer this question during the sixties and seventies. This book charts the development of this government's policy towards its neighbor in Southern Ireland and explains how it ended up in a total stalemate with the emergence of the Troubles.
- Author BiographyDavid McCann was Researcher at the University of Ulster, UK. He has conducted seminars on the development of the Irish political system from Independence to the present day and on Ireland after the Celtic Tiger.
- Author(s)David McCann
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.