All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough highly influential, Brenta's doctrines from Psychology from an Empirical Standpoint were taken up and changed by his students and subsequent thinkers. Tassone's study of this important text offers readers a better understanding of PES and outlines its ongoing relevance for contemporary philosophy of mind.
- Author BiographyBIAGIO G. TASSONE teaches for the Honors Program of the George Washington University, USA. He has lectured in philosophy and other humanities courses at institutions including The Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore, Maryland, and The Catholic University of America, in Washington DC.
- Author(s)Biagio G. Tassone
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.