Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionA superb examination of the history of the Fens, containing a great deal of stunning photographs.
- Author BiographyRex Sly's family has been living in the Fens since 1545 and as Huntingdon the name Sly can be traced back to 1273. He is a farmer at Crowland, near Peterborough and a keen local historian. This is Rex's first book.
- Author(s)Rex Sly
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2003
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note160 b&w photographs
- Weight430 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.