All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book answers all your questions about owning and training the family's first puppy. Many of the dog training manuals leave out the key questions that first-timers need to kw. Because most people buy the puppy before the book--like never bothering to read the instructions until something goes wrong--the book starts with a survival guide for the first few weeks. It then gradually takes the reader through everything they need to kw to train to a grown up dog--from puppy to perfect!
- Author BiographyJanet Menzies is a professional author and journalist who works and competes spaniels. She is a dog correspondent for The Field and writes a monthly column on dog training for the magazine. She has since made up four Field Trial Champions notably with FTCh Gournaycourt Morag, placed twice at Cocker Championships. Her previous Quiller titles include the bestselling Training the Working Spaniel and Hero Dogs.
- Author(s)Janet Menzies
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteCOLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Weight44 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.