All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis sweet and modern little gift book proves that after the rain always comes the rainbow. A treasure trove of delightful work by beloved indie art stars and emerging talents, this cheering collection echoes the uplifting transformation of rain into rainbows: the book begins with raindrops and umbrellas, transitions midway through and concludes with a glorious bouquet of colourful rainbows. Perfect for bringing smiles to anyone who needs a little pick-me-up, this petite book of feel-good art is a reminder to appreciate the dark with the light, because thing stays the same forever—and things are about to look a whole lot brighter.
- Author BiographyChronicle Books publishes distinctive books and gifts. From award-winning childrens titles, bestselling cookbooks, and eclectic pop culture to acclaimed works of art and design, stationery, and journals, we craft publishing thats instantly recognizable for its spirit and creativity. Enjoy our publishing and become part of our community at www.chroniclebooks.com.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width161 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.