All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Research to Practice in Child and Adolescent Mental Health demonstrates how research data can be concretely applied in various cultural contexts around the world. This book has been shaped to reflect the mental health needs of children and adolescents in Low and Middle Income Countries (LAMIC). It also includes chapters on topics based on research and practice in high income countries, which may have lessons and implications universally.
- Author BiographyJean-Philippe Raynaud, MD, is professor of child and adolescent psychiatry at Toulouse University and head of the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Toulouse University Hospital. Matthew Hodes, PhD, is senior lecturer in child & adolescent psychiatry at Imperial College London. Susan Shur-Fen Gau, PhD, is chair of the Department of Psychiatry at National Taiwan University Hospital and College of Medicine.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleIacapap
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 15 tables
- Weight558 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJean-Philippe Raynaud,Matthew Hodes,Susan Shur-Fen Gau
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.