Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays collected in From Revelation to Can include several studies of passages in the Hebrew Bible, the history of the high priesthood, calendars and festivals, 1 Ech, and the Book of Jubilees. A previously unpublished paper examines the evidence for the development of a can of scripture in Judaism. This publication has also been published in paperback, please click here for details.
- Author BiographyJames C. VanderKam, Ph.D. (1976), Department of Near Eastern Languages and Literature, Harvard University, is John A. O'Brien Professor of Hebrew Scriptures at the University of Notre Dame. His main publications are The Dead Sea Scrolls Today (Eerdmans, 1994) and The Dead Sea Scrolls after Fifty Years: A Comprehensive Assessment (Brill, 1998, 1999).
- Author(s)James C. VanderKam
- Date of Publication10/12/1999
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSupplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 62
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1225 g
- Width167 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.