All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses a methodology combining law and finance to examine the rules surrounding state guarantees in the Eurozone.
- Author BiographyFabio Bassan is Professor of International Economic Law and European Law at the Department of Business Studies, 'Roma Tre' University, Italy. He is Founding Director of the Sovereign Wealth Funds Law Centre, and his areas of interest include international law, European law, sovereign wealth funds, regulation of financial markets, corporate governance, corporate finance, law & economics, and the political economy of regulation. Carlo Mottura is Professor of Financial Mathematics, Financial Valuation and Risk Management at the Department of Business Studies at 'Roma Tre' University, Italy. His research interests include the control of risks, financial valuation under uncertainty, financial restructuring, and enterprise evaluation. He has also lead research projects funded by the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR).
- Author(s)Carlo D. Mottura,Fabio Bassan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoma Tre Business and Finance Collection
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.