All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionJoan's a blockbuster sales rep who can outsell and outtalk anyone on the force. She deserves a reward, and she gets it -- a promotion to sales manager. Now Joan is responsible for how others perform, for keeping the sales numbers up, for leading the troops. This sudden transformation from player to coach is a dramatic one, and managers are usually expected to make the transition under their own steam. This dilemma is faced by many high- powered salespeople, and for over two decades AMACOM's best-selling From Selling to Managing has been there to help. Now revised to reflect changes in techlogy, distribution, and the complexity of the modern sales force, this book is needed more than ever. A compact primer on making the difficult move from a narrow independent workstyle to a host of diverse responsibilities, this guidebook is written in a quick-grasp, conversational style perfect for the new sales manager. In clear, simple terms it shows how to: * Plan sales force operations efficiently * Implement the plan * Appraise the sales force and operations * Control operations * Communicate up and down in the organization * Recruit and maintain the sales force From Selling to Managing gives the newly appointed manager everything he or she needs to be a success -- again.
- Author BiographyRONALD BROWN is the original author of this best-seller. He served as vice president of Tremco Manufacturing Company and was a speaker on this subject for many years.
- Author(s)Author Reviewer Ronald Brown
- Date of Publication05/02/2006
- LanguageEnglish & English
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.