All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents work conducted on Leningrad's theater-studios from 1989-1990. Part I is comprised of thirteen interviews with actors, directors, critics, and scholars familiar with the studio movement. Part II contains results from the city-wide distribution of a six-page questionnaire for individual theater-studios. Finally, a comprehensive list of theater-studios is presented in English and Russian. The work is supplemented with photographs of those interviewed. All the interviews and questionnaires are translated from Russian to English.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Douglas Graham Stenberg is a graduate of Bowdoin College. He received his Ph.D. from Bryn Mawr College in 1987, and has taught Russian language and literature at Goucher College, The Johns Hopkins University, and Colorado College. Dr. Steinberg has published articles on literature and film in professional journals. He currently teaches Russian and coaches at The Northwest School in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Douglas Graham Stenberg
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleRussian and East European Studies in Aesthetics and the Philosophy of Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight520 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.