All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible to experience unshakable peace, regardless of the situations and people that come your way? Kandace Jones was desperate to find out. From the outside, she seemed to have it all together - a successful career, a loving husband, two children, a great group of friends, and a lovely house. Internally, she was filled with stress and insecurity. She relentlessly worked to maintain the appearance of perfection in her personal and professional life, leaving down time and very little room for self - until she was forced to slow down. Pneumonia, depression, and anxiety abruptly interrupted the high-speed life she was living, igniting a quest for something far greater to enter: Peace. From Stress to Peace takes readers on a journey to peace and direct connection with the Divine. Through intimate journal entries and short stories, the reader will experience Jones's journey - the thoughts, words and very actions that led her to self-discovery, unexpected encounters with realms unseen by the human eye and ultimately, a higher level of spiritual awakening. Readers will t only peer into Jones's journey, but will be left with many 'Selah' moments to pause and simply reflect on their journey to spiritual elevation and fulfillment. From Stress to Peace leaves readers with nuggets of truth and wisdom that - when applied - can facilitate a constant state of inner peace and eternal bliss.
- Author BiographyKandace Jones is the founder of Living in the Light, an organization dedicated to supporting individuals in releasing stress and returning to the peace that lies within. Her messages of inspiration reach tens of thousands across over 20 countries daily via her Living in the Light blog and social media fan pages. She lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Kandace Jones
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.