All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Student to Professor is the doorway through which readers experience graduate school life, from both sides of the lectern. This guide t only discusses how students may adjust and succeed in graduate school; it also prepares them to enter a career in academia. Providing a broad perspective on the professoriate, Mullen offers readers a visual map of the entire graduate school experience, navigational prompts, case studies, anecdotes, glossaries, and updated resources in order to best understand vital issues that affect graduate students and professors: learning productively within groups, developing effective marketing and networking strategies, creating successful student-centered programs, and establishing digital learning relationships in the academy.
- Author BiographyCarol A. Mullen, PhD, is professor and chair of educational leadership and cultural foundations at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. She has won awards for excellence in teaching and research, and is an internationally known scholar in mentoring and graduate education. Mullen is the co-author of Educational Leadership at 2050: Conjectures, Challenges, and Promises and author of Climbing the Himalayas of School Leadership: The Socialization of Early Career Administrators.
- Author(s)Carol A. Mullen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight426 g
- Width176 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.