All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionHow do sugar beets from the farm become the sugar in your favorite treat? Follow each step in the process--from harvesting the sugar beets to shipping the sugar to stores--in this fascinating book! Start to Finish titles help readers examine how things are made and teach students sequential thinking skills and vocabulary.
- Author(s)Lisa Owings
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleStart to Finish, Second
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.