All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionLanice Sylvester is a praying, believing Christian who has faced more than her share of heartbreak. She is in the trenches dealing with single motherhood, an ex who pays little or support, doing everything and being everything for everyone but herself and being lonely and afraid. She is in a constant struggle to reconcile the reality of her situation with the ideals of her faith. Lanice is in a new city and has a new job after being fired from her old one. A chance encounter with Daniel Scott, a tall fine brother dealing with demons of his own, starts her on the path to self discovery and healing. Although Lanice has been praying she has t been listening. Her journey takes a lot of faith and self examination. Like all of us, she has been taught how to survive, but, is she ready to learn how to LIVE?
- Author BiographyMichelle is a mother of three living in South Carolina. She is a graduate of Benedict College in Columbia SC, and presently works for a large chemical manufacturing company.
- Author(s)Michelle Georgia
- Date of Publication19/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.