All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning photographer Steve McCurry's celebration of coffee-growing communities around the world, from the foothills of the Andes and the South American rain forest to the slopes of Kilimanjaro and the Jungles of Vietnam. Source: A Portrait of Coffee Growers conveys the vibrancy of community life on coffee plantations around the world from the Andes and South American rain forests to the slopes of Kilimanjaro and the jungles of Vietnam. Portraits of workers and their families are presented alongside stunning natural landscapes that bring each coffee plantation to life. A brand new portfolio, featuring previously unpublished images from the last ten years, Source: A Portrait of Coffee Growers, is an exciting new addition to one of the world's most admired and popular photojournalists body of work.
- Author BiographySteve McCurry (b.1950) has been one of the most iconic voices in contemporary photography for more than 30 years, with scores of magazine covers, over a dozen books and countless exhibitions around the world. A member of Magnum Photos, he has created stunning images in six continents and numerous countries. His work spans conflicts, vanishing cultures, ancient traditions and contemporary culture alike - yet always retains the human element. McCurry has been recognized with the Robert Capa Gold Medal and National Press Photographers Award.
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width290 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Photographer(s)Steve McCurry
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.