All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible to have a great marriage? Yes, but it is t likely if you treat marriage like everybody else does! In this five-session, video-based small group study, New York Times bestselling author and pastor Craig Groeschel gives you five commitments to make in order to fail-proof your marriage. You kw the stats, and they are horrifying. 50% of marriages don't make it. What other area of your life are you satisfied with 50% odds against you? The choices you make each and every day determine t only your relationship with God but also the quality of your marriage. The decisions you make today will determine the marriage you will have tomorrow. In this five-session study, you will discover five commitments that will absolutely fail-proof your marriage. If you make these commitments, you'll discover a richer, deeper, more authentic relationship and a more rewarding, more passionate love life than you could have ever imagined Don't be a statistic. Don't be average. Let's get you that marriage that you always wanted. Starting right w-from this day forward. Sessions include: * Seek God (19:00) * Fight Fair (18:00) * Have Fun (16:00) * Stay Pure (18:00) * Never Give Up (19:00) This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible app. He is the author of several books, including Fight, Soul Detox, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com Amy Groeschel is a home educating mom and leads LifeChurch.tv's women's ministry. She is also the founder of Branch15, a nonprofit housing ministry that helps marginalized women and has co-authored SOAR, a Bible study for women.
- Author(s)Amy Groeschel,Craig Groeschel
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight199 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.