All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn From Thought to Success, Dr Haim Oron reveals the path to self-actualization. According to Oron, the hidden secret lies in our capability of understanding our personal desires, ambitions, dreams and longings at the sub-conscious level of functioning, and transforming them into the software and hardware that will create the body language to definitively achieve the desired goals. In each chapter, the author reveals how to expose yourself to this process, and accompanies the reader step-by-step towards self-actualization in the following areas: leadership and charisma, management and negotiations, improving self esteem, overcoming the trials of life, development of intelligence, intuition and excellence, courage, sympathy for fellow man, the joy of life, improving memory skills, overcoming addictions, pain relief, self healing and healing of others, autosuggestion, positive thinking and more. Dr Haim Oron is an engineer and doctor of metaphysical science in psycho-cybernetics, researching the parallels between mechanical and computerized functioning and the human brain. His findings and their application are detailed in this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Haim Oron is an engineer and doctor of metaphysical science in psycho-cybernetics, researching the parallels between mechanical and computerized functioning and the human brain.
- Author(s)Haim Oron
- PublisherContento de Semrik
- Date of Publication26/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintContento de Semrik
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.