All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2005, China has been accused of causing the trade deficit and manipulating the exchange rate. At the same time, there have been arguments against the RMB appreciation. The reason for this conflict is the lack of quantitative research or elaboration on many extremely important indicators.To correctly describe the industrial chain and value-added process around the world, it is necessary to identify data by using new methods and separating the processing trade from the n-processing trade based on the Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP) data. This book establishes a Global Multi-department Computable General Equilibrium (GMCGE) model based on the continuous global input-output database. It focuses on the Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model that constructs a consistent interaction mechanism within the ecomic system and fully reflects the general equilibrium characteristics and thus tries to avoid the limitations of the partial equilibrium model. It shows how the GMCGE framework can distinguish the processing trade from n-processing trade in the input-output data, and at the same time ensure the endogeus equilibrium of the social accounting matrix (SAM) after distinction.
- Author(s)Dianqing Xu,Xin Li
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.