All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn this anthology, Robert Lewis brings together primary sources on the history of early American theater and variety shows, the materials ranging from programs and advertising bills to contemporary commentary and the memoirs of performers. Although printed, these rare, inaccessible, and/or scattered sources achieve the archival. Lewis's collection make them available t only to historians but also to their students in American-culture courses.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Lewis is a lecturer in American history at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note19, 19 black & white halftones
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert M. Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.