All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is part two of the sequel From Victim to Victim Overcoming a Sudden and Unexpected Loss of Children. Volume 1 portrayed my experience of losing my 1st child. This volume will portray my experience of losing a 2nd child. My relationship with God continued to change as I went through these experiences. Following this volume will be the 3rd and final form of From Victim to Victor: Overcoming a Sudden and Unexpected Loss of Children.
- Author(s)Theresa a Buckner
- PublisherDivinely Inspired Ministry International, Inc.
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDivinely Inspired Ministry International, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.