All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionYoung Angela wondered if she would live to see tomorrow as her abuser held her head under the water at the pond in the field behind her home. She used to feel safe here-fishing, chasing frogs, or just walking with her dog. Victoria was very afraid of her stepfather. Every time he told her to get in the car with him, she knew she would have to endure ather incident of sexual abuse. She tried numerous times to tell her mother, but her mother was afraid to deal with the situation, choosing to live in denial and allowing Victoria to live in pain and anger. In From Victims to Victors, author Mark Jones shares these and other stories of abuse from victims to whom he has ministered. He tells these stories of sexual, emotional, verbal, physical, and spousal abuse to call attention to this rampant problem in today's society. Jones points the way to healing and restoration through biblical principles. He makes it clear that a move of God's hand can deliver victims from the power of Satan and restore them to powerful, victorious living.
- Author(s)Mark Jones
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.