All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wars of the Roses was a complicated, bloody affair between the houses of Lancaster and York, and witnessed much changing of sides. That disjointed feuding persisted for a staggering thirty years and was a rth versus south affair. However, the period and conflicts covered by this title are refreshingly clear. An intriguing tale of treachery and deceit.
- Author BiographyPhilip Haigh is joint-editor of the nationally distributed journal Battlefields and Chairman of the Yorkshire Battlefields Society. He has made a lifelong study of the military aspects of the Wars of the Roses and his first book on the subject. His Military Campaigns of the War of the Roses was published in 1995. He is married with two children and works in West Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Philip A. Haigh
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleBattleground Medieval Europe
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.