All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionIt is secret that China has the world's fastest-growing ecomy. The trick is how average investors can tap into the opportunities it affords. Burton G. Malkiel, longtime friend and adviser to ordinary investors through his great book A Random Walk Down Wall Street, w gives them China. In From Wall Street to the Great Wall he explains why and how the Chinese ecomy is poised for significant gains in the near future. It highlights t only Chinese firms and industries but also multinationals in the United States and elsewhere that are likely to benefit from China's explosive growth. Following this tour and analysis of investment opportunities in China, including the stock, commodities, real estate, and even art and collectibles markets, the book reviews these options and sets forth a grand strategy, including sample portfolios, for investing in China.
- Author BiographyBurton G. Malkiel is the Chemical Bank Chairman's Professor of Economics Emeritus at Princeton University. He is a former member of the Council of Economic Advisers, dean of the Yale School of Management, and has served on the boards of several major corporations, including Vanguard and Prudential Financial. He is the chief investment officer of Wealthfront.
- Author(s)Burton G. Malkiel,Patricia A. Taylor
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.