Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reviews recent research activities in applied mechanics and applied mathematics such as the fields of solid & fluid constitutive modeling for coupled fields, applications of geophysical & environmental context in judicious numerical-computational implementations. The book aims to merge foundation aspects of continuum mechanics with modern techlogical applications, tably on reviewing recent advances in the treated subjects in an attractive presentation accessible to a wide readership of engineering and applied sciences.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight748 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKolumban Hutter,Tsung-Tsong Wu,Yi-Chung Shu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.