All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA historical analysis of the transatlantic relations of the American Indian radical sovereignty movement of the late Cold War.
- Author BiographyGyorgy Ferenc Toth is Lecturer of US History and Transatlantic Relations at the University of Stirling in Scotland.
- Author(s)Gyorgy Ferenc Toth
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Tribal Worlds: Critical Studies in American Indian Nation Building
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.