All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a long-awaited book about flying the Alaska Bush by the author of Beyond the Killing Tree: A Journey of Discovery. Herein Stephen Santiago Reylds relates his flying experiences as an Alaska Wildlife Trooper-and those of other officers-while stationed throughout one of the most dangerous environments in the world. Whether tragic, humorous, or surrounding the simple beauty of flight, there is something that jumps out in many of these chapters-how t to fly or abuse the privilege of flying. If you are a pilot, you might see some familiar forms-or, better yet, you might think you are looking into a mirror. If you learn how to improve your own safety record from one or more of these events, then this effort will have been worthwhile, says the author, for you, for your friends and families, and for me.
- Author BiographyStephen Santiago Reynolds, a commercial pilot, was born in California in 1937 and moved to New Mexico at a young age. His law enforcement career began in 1957 for the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service in the Territory of Alaska. He was a wildlife officer in New Mexico from 1959 to 1969, and an Alaska State Trooper, specializing in wildlife law enforcement, from 1969 until his retirement in 1987. He is a graduate of New Mexico Military Institute, the Alaska State Trooper Academy, and the FBI National Academy. He is a columnist for the Siskiyou Daily News and International Game Warden magazine, and his previous book, Beyond the Killing Tree, was published by Epicenter Press, Seattle, in 1995. He now lives in northern California with his wife, Judy Raymond Reynolds.
- Author(s)Stephen Santiago Reynolds
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.