CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Chariot brings you sacred kwledge which has guided the behaviours and lives of countless generations before us. The author has selected a verse from each of the eighteen Chapters to provide a good overview of this Divine Song of the Lord. Using modern events, stories, examples and personal experiences, he explores the significance of the Divine conversation and provides practical advice. As you read each Chapter of this book, you will find nuggets of wisdom to apply in your own everyday life. The role of the senses become apparent and your inner potential is revealed.
- Author BiographyNand Narine is a University Lecturer and Yoga Teacher in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. He travels internationally and teaches various Hatha Yoga classes and the History and Philosophy of Yoga in Yoga Teachers Training Programs. Nand has over 30 years of business experience working in the private sector and public sector management in Canada and the Caribbean Islands. As a University Lecturer for 15 years, he teaches courses in Human Resource Management, Policing and Criminology and has authored manuals and teaching materials in Civil Liberties and Individual Rights. With graduate degrees in Economics and Business Management, he is also a mentor for graduate students pursuing interdisciplinary studies. Growing up in a multicultural country in South America, Nand has maintained a keen interest in the music, rituals and ancient healing modalities which have served past communities in India and the Caribbean. His writings reflect his own life experiences and the rich wisdom of different religions and cultural practices around the world.
- Author(s)Nand Narine
- PublisherBobair Media Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBobair Media Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Mike Yarske
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.