All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of anticipation exposes the structure of Pannenberg's thought in important theological areas and opens up significant avenues for critical discussion of his thought. This book gives an exposition of Wolfhart Pannenberg's thought by tracing the important theme of anticipation. The recognition of the importance to Pannenberg of the challenge of philosophical atheism and the way in which anticipation enables him to overcome this challenge gives a vantage point from which it becomes possible to discern what Pannenberg is attempting to achieve in much of this project. The theme of anticipation is a key to his theological project, and the book traces it through the doctrines of revelation, Christ, redemption and God.
- Author BiographyJOHN McCLEAN John is Vice Principal of Christ College, Sydney and teaches in the areas of Christian Thought focussing on Systematic Theology and Ethics. Within this he also teaches Westminster Confession and the Church and Ministry unity. John was the Minister of Cowra Presbyterian Church (1995-2002), a visiting lecturer at PTC in 1994 and completed the Ministry Training Scheme at St Matthias Anglican Church (1988-1991). He is married to Elizabeth and they have two teenage children. John is the convenor of the Gospel, Society and Culture Committee of the Presbyterian Church of NSW and he writes a regular ethics column in the Pulse, the PCNSW magazine.
- Author(s)John McClean
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight273 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.