All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA feast for your body and your spirit. Ideas and experiences shared through the age old tradition of letter writing and family recipes. Food for thought.
- Author BiographyPamela E. Johnson was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. After graduating from the University of Denver and developing an interest in catering, she attended The Restaurant School in Philadelphia. There she received restaurant management and chef training certification and graduated with honors. Upon returning to Chicago, with her family's assistance and expertise, she started Notable Enterprises, Inc., an event planning business. Pamela has worked in the food management and event planning arena for over fifteen years. Her passions have always included entertaining family and friends. Whether it was writing letters about her adventures while away from home or entertaining in her home; she attributes her love of cooking and entertaining to years of family gatherings full of love and sharing of ideas and experiences. We invite you to read her book and share the recipes. This truly is a cookbook with a twist! A feast for the body and soul. We challenge you to become a pen pal to just one youth. It only takes one person to make a difference in this world. Today, as we reflect on our many blessings, we need to consider sharing our gifts with others. Please take the time to care. Writing is such a precious way to communicate. For more information, please go to the author's website.
- Author(s)Pamela E. Johnson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.